New Profile Posts

This is the TIMETOTRADE forum. Use the TIMETOTRADE Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club. Create a FREE account today.

1. BethWambui
    BethWambui Customer Care
    Hi.
    How do i create an alert for the following Condition:When the volume of a hammer /doji candles is higher than that of the previous candle. The previous candle must be of a different color to the hammer/doji candle
  2. peterkamwati
    peterkamwati Dary
    hi Dary.
    We got the following scenarios.A small candle is followed by a big upward candle , then price moves down in small candles to the price level of the small candle before the big Upward candle
    How will I create an alert when price moves in consolidation to price level of the candle before the big Upward candle
  3. michaelodonnell
    michaelodonnell Customer Questions
    Hi
    My CGT calculation seems to be showing a large gain, whereas by my own rough calculations i'm only about even, is there some common problems that might have caused this or have i just gotten an entry wrong? sorry if its a poor question!
  4. roblaus
    roblaus
    you can't unfortunately. I already spoke to the developers and they promised a solution. But you can create filters in gmail...
  5. genilson
    genilson StephenChapman
    Friend I have a problem in timetotrade I'd like to be alerted only when the event to happen, but I'm continually being alerted of past alerts filling my inbox. how to solve this?
  6. genilson
    genilson kennerhk
    Friend I have a problem in timetotrade I'd like to be alerted only when the event to happen, but I'm continually being alerted of past alerts filling my inbox. how to solve this?
  7. genilson
    genilson SimonDenham
  8. genilson
    genilson sgwood
  9. genilson
    genilson Customer Questions
  10. genilson
    genilson beatthebandits
  11. genilson
    genilson MountainTrader
  12. genilson
    genilson Dom
  13. genilson
    genilson roblaus
  14. genilson
    genilson Alex
  15. genilson
    genilson Timetotrade
  16. genilson
    genilson Customer Care
  17. genilson
    genilson LJUK
  18. genilson
    genilson Timetotrade
    There is some indicator of equality? For example, the maximum (high) of the current candle be equal to the maximum of the previous candle.

Another question; I would like to place an alert when the distance between two minimum (low) is less than 0.0002. How can I do that?
  19. GarciaFong
    GarciaFong Dary
    Hello, I am new to this site. will an alert works even if I am not logged in?
    1. genilson
      genilson
      yes
      Jan 5, 2016
  20. t333
    t333 TheDublinWhale
    Where in Dublin are you whale?
Open a FREE TIMETOTRADE account today:
Execute your Trigger Trading™ strategies automatically in the world’s global markets. Apply Now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
Back Test Trading Strategies - learn more
Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Return - learn more
Manage your Investment Club and generate UK HMRC Investment Club Tax Return Form 185 - learn more